Looking younger is the desire of many men and women, who resort to different options to achieve this goal.
Although reaching these results can be achieved with exercises and a balanced diet, it is also possible with a fresh and youthful style.
In the case of women, there are different garments that allow you to look younger than you are, without losing style and good taste.
These are some options to combine and look younger, according to a publication on the Siempre mujer website:
1. Blazer with dresses, skirts and jeans: A timeless style that can be easily combined. If you are looking for something more formal, you can use a jacket in a matte tone.
How to Make Quinoa Flour- I have been trying to cook with out flour but to use the store bought alte http://t.co/AAosxn4hgk— Xenia Rose Wed Apr 22 16:17:22 +0000 2015
2. Blouses or basic shirts: There are v-necks or round necklines and in different colors. By not having any drawing they become very useful to accompany any pants or skirt. Two recommendations is that it should fit the body and it is always better to wear it inside.
3. Heels: It is the style of footwear that allows the legs to look more elegant and attractive. The important thing is to know how to handle them correctly and the ideal 'look' will be achieved immediately.
4. Use different shades: It is best to use a set that combines several colors, this achieves a fresher outfit and thus it is possible to look younger.
5. Dresses or skirts to the knee: If what you are looking for is to look young and sophisticated, dresses and skirts to the knee are the ideal garments. Very short or bright colors should be avoided.
6. High boots: They can be combined with different items of clothing and are ideal for adding a unique and modern touch to each style.
7. Tight pants: It is a great ally to highlight the curves and it is possible to use it with blouses and shirts of different styles.
8. Small accessories: When the goal is to look younger, small accessories are ideal. (YO)